Embelton is a well-established reputable national organisation in supply and installation of hard and soft flooring. We currently have an exciting permanent full time Customer Service/Receptionist Support position available for a bubbly and motivated professional to join our friendly and supportive team.
Based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, you will provide a high level of customer service, sales and administration support on a national basis to all our customers including consumers, flooring retailers, management and sales staff.
Your main accountabilities but not limited to are:
- Inbound calls – Primary phone contact for all flooring enquiries nationally.
- Receiving and entering orders.
- Provide stock checks and price enquiries.
- Provide information on product specification.
- Product Knowledge: Assist customers with navigating the online store to promote sales.
- Arrange mail-out of samples when requested.
- Keep up to date with sale promotions and marketing initiatives.
- Reception/Administration Support: Relieve reception for all breaks and absences and be willing to sit at reception on a rotating roster. Assist with general office duties/overflow from the main switchboard.
To be successful for this role you will possess:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills with the MS suite of products.
- Possess a strong will to learn and succeed.
- Passionate about working in a sales oriented role which is based on serving customers through multiple channels.
Within our business, we offer:
- Ongoing training and career progression, as well as a supportive team that values collaboration.
- Free on-site parking for convenience.
- Free uniform available.
- Free fruit, state of the art coffee machine, and great selection of biscuits, monthly birthday cake celebrations to enjoy.
- Newly renovated open-plan spacious office and great facilities.
- Monthly social club events that are fun and interactive.
This role does require you to work 5 days in the office, yet we may consider flexible start and finish times. Alternatively, if you have a strong Customer Service/Call Centre background within the manufacturing industry, looking for school hours, this may be considered for the right candidate!
To apply, follow the link below.