Let our ingenuity match your creativity
1800 339 638
For further information
and expert advice.
With more than fifty years experience, Embelton metal fabrication and Bending offers an exceptionally wide range of services in the bending and forming of tubes, pipes and sections.
Up to 150 mm (6 inch) nominal bore, whether one off or long run, ensures no job is too big or small for Embelton Bending.
Embelton Metal Fabrication and Bending produces high quality and cost competitive products for commercial and residential developments.
- Bike Racks
- Handrails: Custom manufacture of attractive, durable and high quality Handrails for commercial, industrial and domestic applications.
- Balustrading: Custom manufacture of attractive, durable and high quality Balustrading for commercial, industrial and domestic applications.
- Trolley parking: Manufacture durable and easy-to-use trolley parking facilities for retail and supermarket fit outs, configured to suit any specifications.
- Spiral Staircases: Specialists in tooling and jigging for the design and accurate manufacture of attractive, durable and complex staircase spirals.
- Tube & Pipe Bending
- Long Radius Bends
- Tight Radius Bends
- Aluminium Extrusion Bending
- Radial Curving & Coiling
- Boiler Tube Bends
- Hot & Cold Hydraulic Operation
- Rectangular Hollow Section
- Square Hollow Section
- Pipe & Tube Rolling
- Structural Section
- Hollow Section
- Angle Rolling (Toe In, Toe Out)
- Flat Rolling (Flat on Flat, Flat on Edge)
Copper Smithing Materials:
- Stainless Steel specialisation, including duplex materials
- High Nickel Alloys
- Copper and Brass
- Black and Galvanized Carbon Steels
We can customise our products to suit any environment using your choice of specifications and finish.
- Stainless Steel 304 and 316 with polished finish
- Galvanized steel
- Powder coated finish
- Painted steel