MULTI-LAYER SUPERSHEARFLEX PADS WITH SHIMS
SWIMMING POOL ISOLATION
Load Range: 250-500 kPa
Maximum Static Deflection: 5-12mm
An economic swimming pool isolation mount for moderate isolation performance. Often installed under pools located over carparks and basements as well as some rooftop pools.
The swimming pool pad isolation system is comprised of 3 layer Supershearflex pads with marine grade aluminium shims between layers, with a stainless steel option also available.
- 2 to 5 layers of 17mm thick cross-ribbed elastomeric pads (Supershearflex) to achieve a nominal static deflection of 5mm to 12mm
- Two different grades available (red and blue) with differing dynamic characteristics: red is designed to function best at 400kPa to 500kPa pressure and blue is designed to function best at 250kPa to 300kPa
- Marine grade aluminium adhered in between layers with an option of stainless-steel shims for added corrosion resistance
- Available in different sizes, from 50mm x 50mm to 450mm x 450mm
- Compatible with various construction methods to suit builder’s preference