SWIMMING POOL ISOLATION
Load Range: up to 36kN
Used as part of a complete swimming pool isolation system, Embelton swimming pool lateral restraints offer horizontal resilient support for the pool. The swimming pool buffer pad and lateral restraint blocks do not provide additional isolation efficiency but are for seismic restraint.
Embelton swimming pool buffer pads are constructed from a layer of Supershearflex bonded to a corrosion resistant surface. The swimming pool buffer pad requires a surrounding perimeter wall to the pool shell or a structural hob to be fixed to.
The lateral restraint block can be incorporated for applications where no vertical surface is available for bracing the swimming pool.
- 17mm cross-ribbed elastomeric pads
- Alternately raised ribs
- Base plate is manufactured from stainless steel or galvanised steel for corrosion resistance
- Can be supplied with different hardness elastomers for different applications
- Higher capacity pads and lateral restraint blocks can be made to order
- Custom restraint solutions for pools with dimensional limitations