SEISMIC SPRING MOUNT TYPE CTM
Load Range: 150-600kg
Maximum Static Deflection: 75mm
Where equipment requires the use of a spring type mount for a high degree of isolation under normal operating conditions, but with the facility to restrain the equipment from excessive motion in any direction due to displacement inputs imparted by the foundation through earthquake activity.
An integrated, stand-alone six direction restrained spring mount with cup located spring and internal adjustment. CTM mounts are rated to the static force restraint requirements of:
• AS 1170.4 for application up to maximum equipment loads in all Australian seismic zones.
• NZS 4219 for application with reduced equipment load range in New Zealand.
• Heavy duty stable steel spring
• Acoustically isolating location cup
• Single fully adjustable central vertical restraint and leveling bolt
• Alternative equipment mounting positions
• Restraint assembly can be retro-fitted (see Installation)
• Replaceable shock absorbing rubber snubbers