HOUSED SPRING MOUNTS B,C & D
Load Range: 10-4375kg
Maximum Static Deflection: 15-50mm
For isolation of equipment vibration where some limitation of horizontal movement is required. These mounts provide a particularly economical system of equipment support where unit loadings are high.
Typically used on reciprocating engine sets, refrigeration compressors, hydrant pumps and chillers.
• Heavy duty stable steel springs with high inbuilt safety factor
• Internal leveling bolt capable of compensating for full static deflection
• Telescoping cast housing
• Soft rubber stabilising snubbers for control of lateral motion
• Noise absorbing, non-skid ribbed acoustical pad bonded base
• Built-in external leveling bolts with locknut (DE only)
• Types BT and CT – these come with a non-skid rubber surface bonded to the top of the mount for use when bolting the equipment to the mount is not required
• Types BP and CP – these come with a locating pin on the top of the mount instead of the bolt holes
• TYPE DT – Extra non-skid acoustical pad on top housing and internal leveling, used when bolting to the equipment is not required. Comes with internal leveling bolt for use when external leveling is limited
• TYPE DP – Positioning pin on top housing for locating on equipment without bolting. Comes with internal leveling bolt for use when external leveling is limited