ISOLATION HANGERS TYPE RSHS/RSH/RSHW
Load Range: 10-1150kg
Maximum Static Deflection: 20-55mm
For support of pipework and equipment with speeds down to the order of 700 RPM requiring effective isolation of both mechanical vibration and acoustical level frequencies. Typically used for support of piping and ducts, fans, packaged airconditioners, fan coil units, attenuators, headers, etc.
• Heavy duty stable steel spring
• Rugged, heavy gauge steel cage
• Separate rubber acoustical isolating element
• Spring located by moulded rubber acoustically isolating cup in cage (RSHS, RSH 89-96)
• Spring located by steel cup in cage (RSH 97-99 and all RSHW)
• Large diameter lower rod clearance hole in cage
• Misalignment capability of 15°
• Spring deflection scale and pointer plate.
• Pre-compressed spring (suffix P in type code)
• Double deflection rubber element (RDSHS, RDSH or RDSHW)