ISOLATION HANGERS TYPE RH/RHD
Load Range: 17-1300kg
Maximum Static Deflection: 5-12mm
Where a low cost, low deflection hanger is required for effective isolation of noise and vibration from equipment with speeds of 1,000 RPM upwards. Typically used for piping, ductwork, fans, packaged air conditioners, fan coil units, suspended ceilings, etc.
• Static deflection ranges from 5 to 12mm
• The active element is colour coded for easy identification of load range
• Metal parts are embedded in the elastomer
• Heavy duty steel cage
• If mechanical or fire damage occurs, metal plates in the hanger element interlock so that complete loss of support is less likely
• Hanger cage is galvanised for corrosion resistance
SPECIAL FEATURE (RH1 AND RHD1 ONLY)
In these models, the active rubber element is normally located by metal fingers so that the element maybe readily changed. When used for the support of acoustic ceilings, the element can be permanently fastened into the cage so that no dislocation can occur if ceiling panels are lifted for entry into service space.
• Moulding in alternative elastomers or load ratings to special order