ISOLATION HANGER ELEMENT RHE/RHDE
Load Range: 17-1300kg
Maximum Static Deflection: 5-12mm
Where a low cost, low deflection hanger element is required for effective isolation of noise and vibration from equipment with speeds of 1000 RPM upwards. Typically used for trapeze-supported piping, packaged air conditioners, fan coil units and fans; particularly where height limitations are present.
• Static deflection ranges from 5 to 12mm
• Colour coded for easy identification of load range
• All metal parts are embedded in the elastomer
• Direct contact between hanger rod and structure prevented by an integral sleeve which locates the base
• If mechanical or fire damage occurs to the hanger element, metal plates interlock so that complete loss of support is less likely
• Moulding in alternative elastomers or load ratings to
• Internal washers available in stainless steel for extra corrosion resistance
• Type RHE1/RHDE1 Blue-Green can be supplied with matching right angle bracket for wall or equipment side mount
(LHB Bracket). See equipment mount images on next page.