AIR MOUNT TYPE AM
Load Range: 1250-3000kg
Air mounts are comprised of an air-inflated elastomeric bellows sandwiched between two metal plates. Provision for air supply and attachment to equipment and foundation is incorporated.
Where a low natural frequency mount is required for high isolation of equipment with shaft speeds down to 300RPM, or where a significant number of higher harmonic frequencies exist such as with diesel generator sets and high speed chillers.
• Heavy duty, low air permeability elastomeric multi-ply bellows
• Steel end plates zinc chromate plated
• Zinc plated steel shroud for lateral stabilisation
• Standard air inlet ¼” NPT in the top of the mount
• Outrigger brackets to specific design
• Internal bump stops to prevent total collapse on loss of air pressure
• External reservoirs to lower natural frequency to under 1Hz
• Restraint Snubbers for control of vertical/lateral position