MULTI-PLATE RUBBER BEARINGS
Load Range: 50kN – 3580kN
Maximum Static Deflection: 7mm-8mm
Multi-plate bearings are high capacity bearings used to isolate buildings and other structures from ground-borne vibration sources such as railway lines, heavy road traffic or adjacent heavy machinery.
Within building structures, bearings may be deployed to isolate vibration caused by mechanical services, heavy generating and similar equipment, or swimming pools, especially in critical applications where transmission of low frequency noise and vibration must be eliminated.
• Construction – natural rubber interleaved with steel plates
• Load – standard capacity up to 3,580 kN
• Low Natural Frequency – designed to achieve high levels of isolation
• Standard testing – to 150% of max load
• Dynamic testing – to ensure low natural frequency of the bearing
• 7-8mm Static Deflection
Elastomer Hardness: 53 ± 3
Nominal Deflection at NWL: 7mm
Natural Frequency at NWL: 8.4Hz ± 0.5Hz
Maximum Shear Displacement: 10mm