BR1015E RUBBER BEARINGS
Load Range: 7kN – 9kN
Maximum Static Deflection: 3mm-6mm
BR1015E elastomeric bearings are low cost bearings for efficient isolation of building structures from ground-borne vibration.
They should not be used for base building isolation, instead multi-plate bearings must be used. They can also be used across a wide range of isolation applications from adjustable height access floors to concrete floating floors and swimming pools.
- Construction – made from natural rubber, with steel base plates on either side of bearing
- Load – standard capacity up to 2.4 tonne (24 kN)
- Available in a range of 4 different Shore A hardnesses
- Low Natural Frequency – designed to achieve high levels of isolation
- Standard testing – to 150% of maximum load
- Long life (50 years plus)
- 3-6mm static deflection
- Stainless steel plate options