WALL ISOLATION TYPE HWTD-1
Axial Load Capacity: 0.6kN
Maximum Deflection: ±1mm
The HWTD-1, for axial loads only, is used for applications where a resilient connection is required between timber or metal stud members. This wall tie provides structural support on studs or noggings, while also minimising transmission of structure-borne noise and vibration. They are especially useful for areas requiring high degrees of isolation, such as cinemas and recording studios.
Maximum axial load: 600N at ±1mm deflection.
• Resilient natural rubber isolating element
• Rubber isolator pre-compressed to 2mm static deflection
• Rugged, heavy gauge steel bracket
• Can accommodate a gap up to 100mm
• Length of threaded rod can be made to order between 40mm and 100mm